Changes to cheque services
- From 1 October 2019 you won’t be able to order personalised deposit books for any NZHL account.
- From 29 February 2020:
- you won’t be able to deposit a cheque (issued by any bank) into any NZHL account,
- you won’t be able to cash a cheque, and
- you won’t be able to purchase a Kiwibank bank cheque.
- Any Kiwibank bank cheques dated on or before 28 February 2020 will still be paid (subject to the usual checks).
Note: You'll need to be using alternative methods of payment by 28 February 2020.
We’ve updated our General Terms and Conditions to reflect these changes. Download a copy of the new General Terms and Conditions (PDF 160KB) effective from 30 September 2019.
NZHL Home Loan documents
Fees and Limits Brochure (PDF 87kB)
– effective 9 December 2019
NZHL General Terms and Conditions (PDF 160KB) – effective 30 September 2019
Home Loan Terms and Conditions (PDF 195kB) – effective 17 December 2018
Mortgage Terms & Conditions (PDF 123kB)
Sample - NZHL Home Loan Agreement (PDF 107kB)
Sample - NZHL Deposit Assistance Home Loan Agreement including Terms and Conditions (PDF 70.3kB)
View previous Terms & Conditions and Brochures.
AEOI Self-Certification Forms
AEOI Self-Certification for an Entity Account Holder (PDF 125kB)
AEOI Self-Certification for an Individual/Controlling Person (PDF 88kB)